Like in most countries, the number of people in the Philippines who would like to have hair transplant is increasing overtime. Apparently, there is a huge demand for the procedure. But before you get one for yourself, it is with high importance that you understand what you are about to go through. This way, you can already gauge if it is worth it.
What to look for the best hair transplant companies or clinics in the Philippines?
Of course, we all need to see results. What you can do is to look for actual clients who had their hair transplant procedure. Getting this information from the clinics might not be possible due to privacy agreement. However, you can find actual reviews online. Try to start from there and do further research if necessary.
You should also make an extra effort to check the clinic’s credibility. Ask yourself, are they even allowed to operate?
It’s also a good idea to visit the clinic. They should have the best technology and a clean facility to conduct hair transplant procedure in the Philippines. Be observant and you can take a lot of clues just by looking around the clinic.
Make sure that the one who will handle your hair transplant procedure is an expert. He needs to have the proper certification to conduct such. Again, do your research.
Don’t fall for the cheapest rates. If a clinic offers a ‘too-goo-to-be-true’ services, it probably is. And more often than not, the quality of their work might be put in jeopardy. Make sure to look for different clinics and compare prices.
What are the best hair transplant clinics in the Philippines?
And now let’s answer the more important question, which clinics in the Philippines will give you the best results? We have a few for you. Go ahead and check them out.
Maxim Hair Restoration
- Website: https://www.maximhairrestoration.com/?
- Location: Alexander House Building, 132 Amorsolo Street, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila
- Website: http://www.pinedahair.com/
- Location: Rufino Corner Dela Rosa Streets, Medical Towers Suite 612, Legaspi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila
Manzanares Hair Restoration Center
- Website: http://www.manzanareshair.com/
- Location: 31/F Tycoon Centre Unit 3108, Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines
Svenson The Hairloss Authority
Location: Svenson has multiple locations in the Philippines. Alabang, Binondo, Cebu, Makati, The Fort, and Tomas Morato
How to prepare for your hair transplant procedure?
Here are a few things to remember if you are to get a hair transplant.
- Avoid smoking at least 24 hours before your procedure. If you must know, smoking can affect your recovery.
- Say goodbye to alcohol three days before your hair transplant. In fact, if you can go alcohol-free for a week, that’s better!
- Don’t get a haircut.
- Regularly massage your scalp weeks before your surgery. 10 minutes per day should do you good.
- Undergo tests such as ECG or when your doctor prescribes it.
- Stay away from aspirin and other blood-thinning medications.
Like in all medical procedures, hair transplant has risks too although considered generally safe. The best way to have a successful procedure is to follow your post-operation instructions and to immediately go back to your doctor if you feel something out of the ordinary.