Let’s talk about the best hair transplant in Singapore. If you are considering to get one, this post will give you more information about health loss per se and of course, the procedure of ‘getting your hair’ back. Hopefully, this will help you in coming up with the most appropriate decision.
Why do we experience hair loss?
There are a number of reasons why people experience hair loss. Both women and men can experience this but it is more common with the latter. Some of the most common reasons are the following:
- It ‘runs in the blood’ or what we call hereditary
- It can be because of hormonal changes
- Medical conditions can also cause hair loss
- Certain medications are to be blamed as well
While some people can conceal their hair loss temporarily through hats, makeups, and wigs to name a few, there are those who would like to have a more permanent solution. We are talking about hair transplant in Singapore.
In the country alone, it will be noticed that more and more people are quite interested to try out the procedure. But before you do, make sure you fully understand the risks involved.
What are the risks of hair transplant?
We are not here to scare you. In fact, hair transplant in Singapore is generally safe. But of course, like any procedure, there are risks involved. Below are some of the common ones:
- Uneven hair growth (which can be resolved easily)
Are you a good candidate?
It is also important to know if you are a good candidate for hair transplant. Generally, you should have a good amount of hair on the side and back of your head. You can check if you are eligible to get a procedure with your doctor. In addition, you need to see if you have specific medical conditions.
Looking for the best hair transplant clinics in Singapore
When looking for a facility that will do your hair transplant procedure, it is critical that you only work with the best. And when we say ‘best’, it doesn’t necessarily mean you have to get the cheapest. In fact, if the price is too low – you might need to cross check. To guide you with your search, here are some of the most reputable facilities in Singapore that can do your hair transplant.
Terra Medical Hair & Aesthetic Clinic
- Website: https://terramedical.sg/
- Location: 9 Scotts Road, #11-03 Scotts Medical Centre Singapore 228210
Dr Tyng Tan Aesthetics and Hair Clinic
- Website: https://aestheticsandhairclinic.com
- Location: 391B Orchard Rd, Tower B, Singapore 238874
- Website: https://freia.sg/
- Location: 435 Orchard Road, #19-03, Wisma Atria Office Tower
Follicle Hair Loss Centre Singapore
- Website: https://www.follicle.com.sg/
- Location: 391 Orchard Road #08-03 Tower B Ngee Ann City, Singapore 238874
It would be ideal if you visit these facilities first before you make up your mind. Get consultation and observe the technology they are using. From there, you can narrow down your options.
We also agree that ‘bald is sexy’, but if you are not ready for that look, you can always find a solution like a hair transplant. Just remember, do not make an impulsive decision. Do your research first before undergoing the procedure.