Being healthy and fit is undeniably beautiful and sexy. While we know this by heart and most of us want to achieve it, some of us need a bit of push. Let’s admit it, there are a lot of distractions when it comes to living healthy. We have our work, the fast food chains, sweet beverages, and of course, the social drinking among many others.
If you don’t know where to start, then maybe these women from the Philippines will inspire you. Apparently, they have embraced the healthy lifestyle for the better.
Nikki Torres is a yoga teacher, dance fitness trainer, an advocate of animal rights and the person behind the website, ‘Pretty Darn Fit’. She is also the creator of NTSweat, a dance workout inspired by circuit training and yoga.
If you want to learn how to sustain a healthy lifestyle, then you can find practical tips from Nikki’s blog. Her ‘space’ has its own voice and while you read her tips and advice, it feels like you are talking to a friend. Now, that is something to watch out for.
- Instagram and Followers: @nkitorres (22.8k followers)
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/nkitorres/
- Website: http://www.prettydarnfit.com/
This beautiful head-turner knows how to balance work and fun. She helps with their family business, Danka Food Enterprises Corp, and of course, stays fit buy being a CrossFit coach. Do not be fooled by her angelic looks because she can definitely slay inside the gym. She’s the one to look up to if you keep telling everyone that you can’t workout because of work!
- Instagram and Followers: @katreambillo (4.9k followers)
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/katreambilloph/
Angela is a lifestyle and fitness blogger who is innately adventurous. You can verify this from her IG account because evidently, she travels a lot. She enjoys the beach and even the mountains. You would enjoy her blog because it is a mix of everything you need to know, from fitness tips down to the latest style trends.
- Instagram and Followers: @lush_angel (21.3k followers)
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/lushangelblog/
- Website: https://lushangel.com/
Jackie Go is truly an inspiration. She is a mother of 2, yet she manages her career, her family, and a healthy body. This goes to show that all you need is determination and the skill to prioritize what’s important. So yes, we say ‘Go Jackie Go!’
- Instagram and Followers: @gojackiego (36.7k followers)
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/gojackiego/
- Website: http://www.gojackiego.com/
Kayleen is one of the owners of Polecats Manila. She has been providing pole dancing classes for years! Watch her awesome videos and see how grace can be infused to an active lifestyle. You can even get healthy recipes from her blog too.
- Instagram and Followers: @kayleenortiz (14.3k followers)
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MightyFitPH/
- Website: http://www.kayleenortiz.com/
While other people would always put their ‘game-face’ whenever they train, Bea maintains a bubbly and fun aura even while lifting weights. Now that’s some inspiration. You would enjoy her feed with all the silly things she does, and of course, her training.
- Instagram and Followers: @bea_benedicto (134k followers)
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/BeaBooBoo/
It doesn’t come as a surprise that Ida was featured in a magazine back in 2017. She has the looks, and of course a healthy body to go along with it. She shares amazing stories on her feed, like how we should not focus on numbers found in scale but instead, look for the right program to stay fit and strong.
- Instagram and Followers: @ida_paras (13k followers)
- Website: https://gritgirlsgang.com/
If you want to follow a real fitness inspiration, Lexi is your girl! She has tried a number of workouts and even with bone problems, she was able to stay fit and recover from it. She is also working with Ida on their program which can be found from their website.
- Instagram and Followers: @lexi_gancayco (23.7k followers)
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/gritgirlsgang
- Website: https://gritgirlsgang.com/
Cassie Umali is the first Miss Gold’s Gym Philippines back in 2015. Apart from being a health advocate, she is an amazing host and a vlogger too. With her skills and natural charm, you are definitely going to be hooked up with her videos.
- Instagram and Followers: @cassieumali (5.7k followers)
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/CassieUmaliOfficial/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/CassieUmali
Melissa is a Filipina volleyball athlete and started her training in that sport when she was just in sixth grade. Aside from her healthy body, her fashion style is also commendable. She really is a true icon and it is not surprising that a lot of ladies look up to her.
- Instagram and Followers: @gohingmelissa (142k followers)
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/gohingmelissa/
Looking for more inspiration? We still have it for you. Keep scrolling…
View this post on Instagram
Took a week off lifting to nurse my stiff neck. I have a habit of sleeping in really awkward positions and my body was finally like STOP 😐 . . It's been tough finding motivation to train just as hard without a show in mind and with mini setbacks like my ailing neck lol. . . . So my response to questions I get on my story about how to stay motivated is always: iust find a way to get it done 😤whether it's a new program you saw online, a performance goal, a race you want to join, going with friends for group training, or you just want to wear your NEW ACTIVEWEAR (HELLO TO @jfitph LEGGINGS), you do you 😏😌
Patricia manages FitMe.Ph, a website that aims to create a movement that circulates around Flexible Dieting. They want to form a community of people who are also passionate about fitness and a healthy lifestyle. It is truly a remarkable source for everything related to fitness. You really have to check it out!
- Instagram and Followers: @littlemisspatricia (23.1k followers)
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/fitme.philippines/
- Website: http://fitme.ph/
View this post on Instagram
“Free” is not free from feelings, but free to feel each one and let it move on, unafraid of the movement of life. ~ @jack_kornfield ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 🌷🧘🏻♀️✨ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Excited to announce that I’ll be teaching some special Budokon Flow classes this month @334yoga every Saturdays at 9am starting March 9! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Slots are very limited though so please call ahead to make reservations. 🤗 Osu! 💪🏻 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ #fearless #freedom #budokon #movement #movementmondays #jackkornfield #yoga #meditation #flow #annica #popupclass #weekendclass #strength #animallocomotion
Anna Cristina Manalastas believes that yoga is the key to having a fruitful relationship not just with yourself, but with others as well. She travels around Asia to further enhance her knowledge on the different styles of yoga. We are seeing so much potential from this lady and we hope her advocacy reaches millions.
- Instagram and Followers: @annamanalastas (3k followers)
- Website: https://annamanalastas.com/
Noelle De Guzman
Noelle De Guzman loves to stay fit while still looking good. She started running 10 years ago and apparently, developed a passion over it. From then on, she joined races and even joined the full Ironman at Challenge Roth. Talk about being strong, beautiful, and motivated!
- Instagram and Followers: @kikayrunner (6k followers)
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/noelledg/
- Website: http://kikayrunner.com/
Solenn is a well-known actress, model, makeup artist, and of course, a fitness inspiration to millions of ladies in the Philippines (and probably overseas too). Can you see how many followers she has? Her funny videos while training will give you the right push to do your own routine.
- Instagram and Followers: @solenn (5M followers)
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/SolennHeussaffPage/
- Website: http://solenn.ph/
View this post on Instagram
My 2019 health goals include acheiving my ideal weight and having healthier skin. I know that it’s easy to get discouraged sometimes and we tend to get too busy. The key is to be persistent, have a plan, and know what you need to make the journey easier. Thankfully I had a great start to working on my goals by getting what I need from Watsons. As a certified fitness trainer, I love sharing tips and tricks to get closer to these health goals! If you missed my FB live last January 31 with Watsons, head over to their Facebook page to see the video! Here’s to a #HappyNewYou! #lookgoodfeelgreatwithwatsons @watsonsph
Who says that moms can’t look fabulous? Aubrey Miles is a real inspiration as she was able to maintain her healthy and fit body all throughout the years. She is also an actress in the Philippines and she seemed not to age one bit. Talk about someone who saw the fountain of youth.
To date, she is an ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer. Follow her on IG and you would see her working out, spending time with her family, or just plain looking good.
- Instagram and Followers: @milesaubrey (773k followers)
Take a look at her feed and see how active Bubbles’ lifestyle is. She runs, she bikes, she does yoga, and she looks absolutely amazing in a dress! On top of that, she is definitely smart. It is hard to mess with this strong lady.
- Instagram and Followers: @bubblesparaiso (269k followers)
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/bubbparaiso/
Joanne loves to help her families and friends to stay fit by being the example. Like most of us, she can hardly say no to chocolates but of course, knows how to balance everything. She is a commercial model and engages herself in a number of health and wellness workshops. These and more on top of being a mother of a 10-year-old beautfiul girl.
- Instagram and Followers: @villablancs (79.2k followers)
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/holisticjos/
- Website: https://holisticjos.com
She is the founder of SPARTA Philippines, a one-stop sports, lifestyle, and wellness center in the country. She is a soccer player, a commercial model, and definitely passionate about sports and active lifestyle. Behind her soft facial features, you would be surprised how strong this woman is.
- Instagram and Followers: @amandafernandez10 (55.7k followers)
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/amandaheartsports/
Weizel is a beautiful soul who is passionate about optimum health. She believes that good health, above everything else, is the key to happiness. Her lifestyle is truly inspiring, and her life story is even more interesting. Read her blog and get to know life in a deeper perspective.
- Instagram and Followers: @weizelgulfan (2.5k followers)
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/itsweizel/
- Website: http://www.weizelgulfan.com/
Ina Raymundo is another great example that moms can look fantastic. She has 5 kids but if you look at her, you would actually wonder how she does it! And in fact, she wants to have more kids at 42. With a great body and a healthy lifestyle like hers, that’s not impossible.
- Instagram and Followers: @inaraymundo95 (866k followers)
So, are you motivated now? Start a new lifestyle and be an inspiration to others as well.
Do you have more fitness inspiration from the Philippines? Share it with us and let’s live healthier.